Need daytime babysitting services for children of all ages, or newborn care with flexible hours?
My team is available for on-call service. Get exclusive to our newborn care specialist service. Have the luxury of having a baby daycare facility at home. We are one of the most renowned newborn care in Houston.
A finder’s fee will be applied for staffing of nanny for a family for full-time newborn care services.
It’s very difficult for a traveling family to look after a newborn with all the hustle and bustle. Our newborn night nanny accommodates along as a travel nanny. It not only supports taking care of the newborn but provides postpartum doula services along.
- Home cook prepared meals.
- Meals will be prepared within 1-2 hours, and you don’t have to be there.
- If ingredients are readily available, the chef will just prepare a meal.
- The chef will buy ingredients needed to prepare a meal. The client has the assurance that the chef will buy fresh products of the best quality.
- The food can be stored and prepared in optimal conditions of hygiene and temperature.
- Chef plans the menu, or you can request a meal of your desire.
- Flexible service.
CHEF PREPARED MEALS
Giving birth can be exhausting for both parents and figuring out dinner can be a task. Try our dinner service and let us do the work for you, the good news is you don’t have to be there. Apart from babysitting mama, Cradle Net Services has a professional personal chef that will offer our clients healthy nutritious meals.
INFANT MASSAGE & EDUCATION
It is one of the key babysitting services. Massaging your baby is a beautiful and loving way to begin a lifelong relationship that our infant care provides. It comes under delightful babysitting activities. It is never too late to begin infant massage. Whether your baby is a newborn or several years old, massage ultimate part of baby care and can bring immediate and lasting results.
Massage benefits for the baby
- Nourishes the baby emotionally
- Develops a loving, intimate communication between a parent and the baby. Enhances gastrointestinal and immune system
- Helps strengthen and regulate the baby’s primary systems such as respiratory, circulatory, nervous, and musculature
- Reduces gas colic and allows the baby to sleep better
- Helps the baby relax and release the tensions of daily stimulation
Benefits for the parents
A better understanding of their infant’s cues of responsiveness:
- Enhance communication and emotional ties
- Increase confidence and handling skills
- Greatly improves the bond of affectional attachment
- Provides a means to develop quality interaction time